Monday 1 February 2021

Sincerest Thanks

Hello crafy friends! I am very busy behind the scenes at the moment making a huge batch of charity cards so that may be why my posts will be far and few between. I will try and share as much as I can though! Today I am sharing a card I made for my embossed ink project...

I haven't made any cards in this style before it was also a learning curve for me. I used the embossing ink technique which is baasically placing ink inside your embossing folder then running it through your die cutting machine to create an embossed and ink effect. I used CC Gemini Gossamer Lace Embossing Folder. It is ideal for this technique as it's full of beautiful detail. I went with a purple theme for this one and used Seedless Preserves & Wilted Violet Distress Inks. I used Birch Press Designs Big Thanks Die to create the layered die cut sentiment. I added a stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted then added some gems.


Supplies;
Gemini Embossing Folder - Gossamer Lace
Birch Press Designs Dies - Big  Thanks
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Say It All
Distress Inks - Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet
Lucy's Little Things - Bubbles, Icicle Gems
Coloured Card


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails