Monday 22 February 2021

Birthday Buddies

Hello crafty friends. A new start to hopefully what will be a crafty week! Today I am sharing a fun pop up card that I made using MFT Stamps & Dies....

This one is part of the pop up card project that was featured in the latest Making Cards Magazine. For this card I used the MFT Outside The Box Level Up Die-namics Die Set to create the box card shape. I used the coordinating Outside The Box Snow Drifts to create the hill shapes. I blended Mowed Ink & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks onto each piece before attaching them in place. I used my MFT Cloud Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink to create the cloud panel. I used the super cute MFT Fox & Friends Stamp Set for the cute images. I coloured each fo them with Copic Pens and fussy cut them out. Finally I added a stamped sentiment to the front panel.

Supplies;
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Outside The Box Level Up, Outside The Box Snow Drifts
My Favorite Things Stamps - Fox & Friends
My Favorite Things Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you for popping by today and I will be back with another card soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails