Friday 5 February 2021

Love Hugs & Kisses

Hello again. I am back with another card! I have been keeping  myself busy as it's been raining here all week so I have actually had a bit more time to craft - yay! Today's card is a cutesy love themed card featuring lots of Reverse Confetti products, ideal for valentines...



For this card I used my Reverse Confetti Yuletide Mice Stamp Set. It is actually a Christmas set but the some of the images can cross over for any occasion so I used those! I coloured all the images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. I created a blended background using Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry & Spun Sugar Inks. I then die cut it using my new Memory Box Slim Heart Die and trimmed it down. The stamped sentiment is from my Reverse Confetti Words of Love Stamp Set. The love is Reverse Confetti Big Love die. I added some stamped stars, which were coloured with a glitter pen and cut out.

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Yuletide Mice, Words of Love
Reverse Confetti Dies - Big Love
Memory Box Dies - Slim Pinpoint Heart Plate
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Copic Markers


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back very soon!

Kitty xx


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails