Wednesday 28 April 2021

Waiting To See You

Good morning crafty friends. I finally got a chance to create a card using some of the new MFT Stamps. I had them sat ready coloured and cut out on my desk since I first got them. It's just a quick simple ome but so fun to create as i'm loving stencils right now...

For this card I used MFT Sittin' Pretty Stamp Set. I coloured in all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background wall panel using my MFT English Brick Wall Stencil and some Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide Ink. I also added a little blended Pumstone Stone Distress Ink to the bottom of the piece. I stamped the coordinating sentiment onto some grey ink and added it to the bottom of the card. I loved playing around the all the flowers and shrubs. I couldn't decide which ones to use so I just used them all!


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Sittin' Pretty
My Favorite Things Stencils - English Brick
Distress Oxide Inks - Aged Mahogany, Pumice Stone
Copic Pens
Coloured Card


As always thank you for coming by to check out my card - I really appreciuate each and every one of you and for all your comments on my social media pages. I will be back tomorrow with my usual Time for Tea DT post.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails