Friday 23 April 2021

Blossoming Bunnies

Hello! It's release day over at Time For Tea Designs, yippee! There are so many fabulous new must have products, all available now. My favourite new stamp set has to be Blooming Bunnies, they just have the cutest bunnies and accessories, I love them! Here is my first card I created with them...

For this card I used Time For Tea Designs Blooming Bunnies Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Markers and cut them out. They do have the coordinating dies to match them but at the time I didn't have them. I stamped the small butterfly randomly over my white panel using a light grey ink which you can just about see in the picture I think. I die cut the panel three times with a circle die and added some stitched frames over the top. I added blue card behind each one. I used the Landcape Edge Die Set to create the grass and blended some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink onto each one. I also added a couple of sentiments which are also in the same stamp set. To finish I added some Clear Drops. Don't forget to check out the rest of the release over on the Time For Tea Designs website and use my discount code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Blooming Bunnies
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Landscape Edges
Time For Tea Designs Embellishments - Clear Drops
Lawn Fawn Die s- Stitchec Circle Frames
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Blue Card

Thank you for stopping by today and thank you for all your likes and comments on my social media pages, I really appreciate each and every one. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails