Tuesday 13 April 2021

Birthday Bears

Good morning lovely crafters! Today I am sharing one of my favourite style cards of the moment... A Box Card!! This one was featured in PaperCrafter and this time I decided to create cloudy sky scene...

For this card I used MFT Outside The Box Level Up Dies to create the shape. I also used the co-ordinating Outside The Box Clouds Dies. I love that there are so many add ons for this set, it's fab! I used MFT Fox & Friend Stamp Set for the images, I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the pink blended background using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. I lightly coloured the clouds with the same ink that was remaining on my blender brush. To finish I added a mounted stamped sentiment to the front.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Fox & Friend
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Outside The Box Level Up, Outside The Box Clouds
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for joining me again today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails