Wednesday 7 April 2021

Spring Hugs

Good morning. Today I have a bright spring card. I love Spring and all the colours so this one was fun to create! It does of course feature a bunny too...

For this card I used Reverse Confetti Hop Into Spring Stamp Set. The images in this set are adorable so I am hoping I am able to create some more spring themed whilst I can! I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out on my Scan&Cut. I created the background using Mermaid Lagoon & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. I used my MFT Hugs Die-namics Die to create the large sentiment. I also added a banner which is from the MFT Mice Day To Celebrate Stamp Set. I added some little white spots to it with my Posca White Pen.


Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Hop Into Spring
MFT Stamps - Mice Day To Celebrate
MFT Die-namics Dies - Hugs
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Posca Paint Pen

Thank you ever so much for visiting me today. I will be back tomorrow with my weekly Time For Tea card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails