Tuesday 6 April 2021

Cheeky Housecats

Hello crafty friends! I have so many cards to share with you so I may have a few more blog posts. Today I am sharing a card that I made using some fab new products from My Favorite Things...


These cuties were part of the March Card Kit but of course in the UK we can only get the products indiviudally which is fine, I was just glad to get these cute stamps! These are from the MFT Housecats Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I used the Cat & Plant Perches Die to create the little table. I stamped a wood effect over the top using my Time For Tea Woodgrain Stamp Set. I created the background using a little Peacock Feathers Ink and my MFT English Brick Stencil. I added a stamped and die cut sentiment which is from Lawn Fawn Long Distance Hugs Stamp Set.


Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Housecats
MFT Die-namics Dies - Cat & Plant Perches
MFT Stencils - English Brick
Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies - Long Distance Hugs
Time For Tea Stamps - Woodgrain
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation. Take care and enjoy the spring sunshine.

Kitty xx




No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails