Tuesday 27 April 2021

Spring Zebras

Good morning crafty friends. Today I am sharing another of my tunnel cards, this time using one of my favourite stamps sets from My Favorite Things...

For this card I used the MFT Zippy Zebras Stamp Set. I added a few highlights with my Copic Markers and cut them out. I created the sky background using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil with a little Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut a hill shape using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies then I blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks onto it. I die cut two different sized squares from lilac and purple card to create the frames. I finished by adding a stamped sentiment. I loved creating these for Crafts Beautiful Magazine and I will definitely be making more of this style.


Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Zippy Zebras
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edge
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you ever so much for dropping by today. I will be back with another creation very soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails