Monday 12 April 2021

Under The Sea

Hello crafty friends and welcome to another new week. Today I am sharing a cute fun underwater scene which was part of my tunnel card project...


This one was featured in Crafts Beautiful and was so much fun to make. You know I love my scenes! For this card I used Clearly Besotted Dive Right In Stamp Set for the characters and boat. I used Sunny Studio Tropical Scenes Stamp Set to create the seaweed background pieces. I coloured all of them with Copics and cut them out. I simply die cut pieces of blue card with different sized circle dies and stacked up the pieces to create a tunnel effect. For the back panel I used my MFT Sun Ray Stencil with a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I added a coordinating sentiment to finish and some glaze to the bubbles.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Dive Right In
Sunny Studio Stamps - Tropical Scenes
MFT Stencil - Sun Ray
Distress Oxide Ink - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today and hello to all my new followers across my media pages. I will be back tomorrow with another creation. Happy crafting!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails