Friday 16 April 2021

Love Ya

Hi all. Sorry for the late post today, I've been having a nightmare with my laptop all day but it's finally working again so that's the main thing, technology eh?! So today I am sharing one of my latest cards using one of my all time favourite Mama Elephant Stamp Sets...

 

This one was featured in Making Cards Magazine. I made this using Mama Elephant Zodiac Roosters Stamp Set. I coloured in all the images with Copics and fussy cut them out. I added a gradiant blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide along with a strip of patterned paper. I used my Mama Elephant Love Ya Die for the sentiment and die cut it from red card. I finished by adding a trio of clear gems.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Roosters
Mama Elephant Dies - Love Ya Script
Distress Oxide Ink - Mermaid Lagoom
Copic Marker Pens
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Clear Gems


Thank you ever so much for popping by today and thank you for all your likes/comments on my social media. You guys rock!! Have a fab weekend and I will catch you all next week.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails