Friday 11 October 2019

Winter Penguins

Hi all,
Gosh isn't it dark in the mornings at the moment?! Roll on when the clocks change. Today I have a cute winter card that I made with some of the latest Avery Elle Stamps...
For this card I used the Avery Elle Polar Playtime Stamp Set. I just love all the super cute penguins in this set! I coloured them with my Copic Pens as usual and cut them out. I used the Avery Elle Snow Scene Element Die for the circle snow piece. Such a fab die, I need to use it more. I added some pink spot paper behind it. I used the Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders and the Picket Fence Border Dies. The sentiment is Lawn Fawn Wavy Greetings and matching die. I added some pearls to finish.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Polar Playtime
Avery Elle Dies - Snow Scene
Lawn Fawn Dies - Hillside Borders, Picket Fence, Wavy Greetings
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Wavy Greetings
Copic Marker Pens
Glitter and Coloured Card
Adhesive Pearls

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails