Monday 7 October 2019

Merry Bear

Hi all,
Another wet start to the week here but of course perfect crafting weather! Today I am sharing a clean and simple card that I made using some of the new release stamps from Sugarpea Designs...
For this card I used the new SugarPea Deisgns Stamps called Hey Winter. I stamped the images with Memento Ink and coloured them with Copics. I then cut each of them out. I used a Creative Expressions Woodgrain Embossing Folder for the background. I created the circle topper using MFT Dies Stitched Circle Frames and Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders. I created the Merry sentiment using the SugarPea Merry Die. I added some Nuvo Drops to the sky to create some faux snow.

Supplies;
SugarPea Designs Stamps - Hey Winter
SugarPea Designs Dies - Merry
Creative Expressions Embossing Folder - Woodgrain
MFT Die-namics Dies - Stitched Circle Frames
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillsides
Coloured Card
Copic Markers
Memento Ink

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails