Thursday 10 October 2019

Holly Jolly Bear

Hi all,
Today I am off to the hospital so I am scheduling this post so fingers crossed it has worked. I'm back to Christmas again today using some more of the fabulous new SugarPea Designs Stamps...
For this quick simple card I used the Hey Winter Stamp Set by SugarPea Designs. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using SugarPea Designs Geo Snowflake Stencil and gently brushed some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink through it. I finished by adding some Nuvo Glitter Drops.

Supplies;
SugarPea Designs Stamps - Hey Winter
SugarPea Designs Stencils - Geo Snowflake
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass 
Nuvo Drops - Clear Glitter
Copic Markers
Kraft Card

I will be backs soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails