Tuesday 15 October 2019

Reindeer Games

Hi all,
Today I am sharing another Christmas card that I made this week using the new MFT Stamps that were released this month...
For this card I used the MFT Reindeer Games Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Inks in Salty Ocean & Tumbled Glass. I stamped lightly over the top using MFT Brush Splatter Stamp and gently embossed it to create a vintage background. I also added a light dusting of embossing powder around the edges of the card to create a distressed type look. Finally I added a strip of stripe washi ta,e some card and sentiment from the stamp set.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Reindeer Games, Brush Splatter Background
Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
White Embossing Powder
Washi Tape
Coloured Card

I will be back with more creations soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails