Thursday 17 October 2019

Cool Friend

Hi all,
Another wet and gloomy day here for me! After having the wedding, I now have lots of people's addresses in our family so now my plan is to send them all cards for Christmas - I am stockpiling! Today's card was made for new brand Strawberry Moon Designs...
I went for a clean and simple look with a splash of colour (pun not intended!). For this card I used the Strawberry Moon Designs (by Sue Taylor) Penguin Pals Stamp Set. I coloured all the images and cut them out. I created the ink splash with Salty Ocean Distress Ink spritzed with water. I embossed the sentiment in white onto black card, which is from the Christmas Sentiment Stamp Set. I added a strip of striped paper and a couple of enamel dots using Nuvo Drops. Strawberry Moon Designs Stamps will be launching on Create & Craft soon but in the meantime you can purchase them on the Facebook shop.

Supplies;
Strawberry Moon Designs Stamps - Penguins, Christmas Sentiments.
MFT Paper Pad - Black & White Stripes
Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Nuvo Drops - Ebony Black
Copic Markers
Wow Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Thanks for popping by and I will be back with more creations soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails