Friday 25 October 2019

Eat Drink and Be Merry

I've not been feeling very well the past few days - think I have a chest infection so I will make this brief. Today I am sharing a quick clean and simple Christmas card using some new cute critters from Clearly Besotted October Release...
For this card I used Clearly Besotted Festive Feast Stamps. I coloured them all with my Copics and cut them out. I created the background panel by masking off the area and applying some Distress Inks in Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers. I then added some strips of striped paper. The dinky sentiment is also from this stamp set and I finished by adding an enamel dot.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Festive Feast
Distress Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers
Striped Patterned Paper
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Enamel Dot

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails