Tuesday 22 October 2019

Magical Christmas

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using some of the new MFT Stamps. I needed to create some quick Christmas cards so I am going to be doing some simple ones like this...
For this card I used the MFT Stamps Reindeer Games. I coloured all the stamped images with my Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using a Woodgrain Embossing Folder. The snow circle is Avery Elle Snow Scene Die. I added some glitter card behind it so it sparkles through the die cut snow. I also added a blended piece of blue card, cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies. I added a stamped sentiment to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Reindeer Games
Creative Expressions Embossing Folder - Woodgrain
Avery Elle Dies - Snow Scene
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillsides
Distress Inks - Salty Ocean
Copic Markers
Glitter & Coloured Card

I will be back with more creations soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails