Monday 21 October 2019

Snow Buddies

There is certainly a bit of a chill in the air now! I am loving creating seasonal cards at the moment. This one was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine using some cute snowmen...
 For this card I used Honey Bee Stamps Snow Buddies. It's a huge stamp set and full of lots of accessories so you can dress up the snowmen however you like. I stamped and coloured mine using my Copics and cut each of the pieces out. I created a subtle background using my Distress Inks. I die cut some snow hills using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies. The die cut sentiment was made using a Impression Obsession Merry Christmas Die. I added a touch of shimmer onto the sentiment using my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Brush Pen. Finally I added some adhesive pearls to the corners.

Supplies;
Honey Bee Stamps - Snow Buddies
Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers
Impression Obsession Dies - Merry Christmas
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillsides
Spectrum Noir - Sparkle Brush Pen
Copic Marker Pens
Adhesive Pearls

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails