Monday 18 January 2021

Yay It's Your Birthday

Hello and welcome to a new week of crafting! I hope you all are keeping busy throughout lockdown with lots of crafting. Today I am sharing a shaker card that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn Really High Five Stamps. I coloured each of them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by blending some Mermaid Lagoon & Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. I used Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide on the hills and die cut them with Lawn Fawn Hillside Border Dies. I created two panels in the sky using cloud dies from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rainbow Die Set. I added some sequins from lucy's Little Things in each window. I added a stamped sentiment and bubbles to finish.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Really High Five
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rainbow, Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Little Things - Bubbles, Sequins


Thank you for stopping by today and for all your likes and comments across my social media pages. I will be back very soon. Stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails