Wednesday 6 January 2021

Winter Thank You

Hello crafty peeps! Today I am sharing a simple Thank You card. I ususally have a batch on hand as I do love to send a thank you card but I am fats running out so I need to make more. I always like to send out a thank you card to those that took the time to get gifts for us for Christmas so this one is winging it's way to my dad...

For this card I used some lovely products from The Greetery. I used the Merry Springs Stamp Set for the sentiment and all the flowers. I used a variety of inks from Pink Fresh Studio, Catherine Pooler & The Stamp Market. I use dthe coordinating dies to cut out the flowers and popped them all onto foam pads. I then mounted it onto coloured card and added some Clear Bubbles.

Supplies;
The Greetery Stamps - Merry Sprigs
The Greetery Dies - Merry Sprigs
Pink Fresh Studio Inks
The Stamp Market Inks
Catherine Pooler Inks
Coloured Inks
Little Things - Clear Bubbles


Thank you for stopping by today to check out my creation. I will be back later this week with more cards.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails