Monday 25 January 2021

Birthday Girl

Hello crafty friends! Another new week and it's lovely and sunny here which always puts me in a good mood. I finally managed to get some time to create a cute card using some of the latest stamps from Mama Elephant...

 For this card I used Mama Elephant Milkshake Stamps. I love how cute these are and a bit bigger than the usual size so they fill a card a bit more. I used my Copic Markers to colour them in and fussy cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and flicked some shimmer on it. I used my new Taylored Expressions Simple Birthday Strips Stamps that I got for Christmas for the sentiment. I added a strip of striped paper and finished with some Lucy's Little Things Bubbles.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Milkshake
Taylored Expressions Stamps - Simple Strips Birthday
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Little Things - Bubbles

Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back very soon with another creation.
Stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails