Friday 15 January 2021

Bunny Shaker Card

Hello crafty friends. Just a quick post from me as I am busy behind the scenes working on some charity cards and I have a ton to make! Today's card was featured in Crafts Beautiful. It's a shaker style card that I love to create at the moment, with a spring theme and a cute bunny...

For this card I used Waffle Flower Spring Time Stamp Set. I stamped then coloured the images with Copic Pens and fussy cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Stencil with a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I used MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die-namics Dies to cut the panel and mounted onto card. I created the shaker window with MFT Pierced Circle Frames Die-namics Dies and some tiny pearls. I added a stamped sentiment and a couple of gems to finish.

Supplies;
Waffle Flower Stamps - -Spring Time
MFT Die-namics Dies - Pierced Circle Frames, Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX
MFT Stencils - Clouds
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Pearls & Gems

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back very soon! Have a great crafty weekend.

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails