Monday 11 January 2021

Bunny Thanks

Hello again crafty friends! Another new week, although with lockdown again I barely know what day it is! Today I am sharing a cute bunny card that was made for my Aperture Project that was in Let's Make Cards a while ago....

For this card I used MFT Cottontail Cutie Die for the bunny. I die cut all the pieces from coloured card and layered them together. I used some patterned paper from my stash for the background piece and frame. I used my MFT Stitched Scallop Rectangle STAX to die cut the frame and attached it with foam pads. I die cut white card using my Mama Elephant Hilly Thanks Border Die to create the front sentiment panel. I also used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create the hill piece behind. I mounted everything onto coloured card and onto a card blank.

Supplies;
MFT Die-namics Dies - Cottontail Cutie, Stitched Scallop Rectangle STAX
Mama Elephant Dies - Hilly Thanks
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back with more creations very soon. Don't forget youc an follow me on my media channels, just on the right side here ->

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails