Wednesday 27 January 2021

Hang In There

Hi crafty friends! Today I am sharing a cute fun card that I made using some sweet stamps from Pretty Pink Posh. I had these ready coloured in my huge batch of images so I whipped up this card in no time at all...

For this card I used Pretty Pink Posh Monkey Friends Stamp Set. I stamped the images and coloured them with copics then cut them out. The branch is from the Pretty Pink Posh Tropical Toucans Set but I thought it went well with this one too. I created the background using Twisted Citron Ink then used my Pretty Pink Posh Layered Leaves Stencil over the top. I die cut the panel using MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die-namics Dies. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel then finished by adding some Pretty Pink Posh Jewels from the Luau Mix.


Supplies;
Pretty Pink Posh Stamps - Monkey Friends, Tropical Toucans
Pretty Pink Posh Stencils - Layered Leaves
Pretty Pink Posh Jewels - Luau Mix
MFT Die-namics Dies - Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron
Copic Markers

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today and thank you so much for all the comments and likes on my social media channels for my card yesterday. It gives me such a confidence boost when others are inspired by my creations. Catch you all soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails