Saturday 9 January 2021

Winter Wishes

Hello crafty friends. I hope you are keeping warm as the winter weather sets in here. Today I am sharing a quick winter card that was featured in PaperCrafter Magazine using their free Crafters Companion Digi Stamps...

For this card I used the Digi Stamp Set which you can find here. I printed out my images, coloured them with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. I created a inked background by blending Blueprint Sketch & Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. I used my Mama Elephant Winter Forest Die to create the tree ans frame panel. I added a little ink and some pen to highlight some of the areas. I used Lawn Fawn Wavy Holiday Greetings & Dies for the sentiment. I finished by adding some gems.

Supplies;
Crafter's Companion Free Digi Stamps
Mama Elephant Dies - Winter Forest Cover
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Wavy Holiday Greetings
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Wavy Banners
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, Tea Dye
Copic Markers
Mememto Ink


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you all have a fabulous crafty weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails