Monday 5 October 2020

Oh So Jolly

Hello crafty friends! Did you know it was World Cardmaking Day on Saturday? Unfortunately I didn't have time to craft that day so I spent most of yesterday in my craft room instead. I created quite a few cards that I will be sharing across this week. With the awful wet weather here I am hoping to get some time to create some more...
For today's card I used the new MFT Stamps Present Time. I coloured them with Copic Pens & cut them out. I added some subtle sparkle to them using my Wink of Stella Pen. I created the blended background using Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass & Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink. I sprayed the background with some Sheer Shimmer Spray and flicked on some Picket Fence Distress Spray Stain. I used Mama Elephant Oh So Jolly Die to create the large sentiment which I die cut from pale lilac card. I finished by adding a stamped sentiment and some sequins.

Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Present Time
Mama Elephant Dies - Oh So Jolly
Distress Oxide Ink - Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot
Distress Spray Stain - Picket Fence
Sheer Shimmer Spray
Copic Pens
Sequins

Thank you ever so much for all your comments & likes across all  my social media pages. It really means so much to me. I will be back very soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails