Wednesday 14 October 2020

Grumpy Christmas Sheep

Hello! I have had so much lately creating in my craft room - there are just so many awesome products constantly being released so I have a ton of ideas and not enough time! Today I am sharing a funny card that I made using one of the latest releases from Clearly Besotted...
For this card I used Clearly Besotted Baa Humbug Stamp Set. I coloured the sheep images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by using the tree hill from the Dachshund Through The Snow and masked it off. I then blended Distress Oxide Inks (Black Soot, Faded Jeans & Blueprint Sketch) onto the panel. I splatted the background with somes white paint to create a snow effect. The sentiments are also from the Baa Humbug Stamp Set. I die cut a nowflake Banner from glitter card and added some Bubble Embellishments to the snowflake centres.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Baa Humbug, Dachshund Through The Snow
M&C Dies - Snowflake Banner
Distress Oxide Inks- Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, Faded Jeans
Copic Marker Pens
White Paint
Embellishments - Bubbles

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to see my creations. Thank you for all your likes and comments on my channels too. I will be back soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails