Thursday 22 October 2020

Huskies in The Snow

 Hello crafty friends. Sorry I haven't been able to post for a few days, I have not been very well - not covid luckily but hopefully bit more on the mend now. So today I am sharing another cute Christmas card (I'm getting a huge collection ready!), this time it's a slimline one. I do love creating this card but blimey they are a bit of a nightmare to photo...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Holiday Huskies Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the coloured background by using my Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks with my blending brushes. I splatted the background with some water and some white paint to create a faux snow effect. I then used my new Mama Elephant Slim Woodland Die to create the shaped scene panel. I cut it from white card and added a light dusting of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the snow hills. I used my Mama Elephant Oh So Jolly Die to create the large sentiment which fits perfectly on this size card. I added some shimmer to areas of the images and some Clear Bubble Embellishments to finish.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Holiday Huskies
Mama Elephant Dies - Slimline Woodland, Oh So Jolly
Distress Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Lucy's Little Things - Clear Bubbles
Nuvo Glitter Pen

Thank you ever so much for all your likes and comments throughout my channels. I will be back soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails