Monday 19 October 2020

Merry Christmas Penguins

Hello crafty friends! Sorry I am a bit later with today's post - I've had a busy morning. So today I am sharing a quick Christmas card featuring those cute new penguins that I just love...

For this card I used My Favorite Things (MFT) Holiday Penguins Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out on my Scan & Cut. I created a splash background using Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon Ink with a bit of water onto Watercolour Card. I then added some splatters with my paintbrush and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel using a sentiment stamp from Taylored Expressions Seasonal Sprig Stamp Set. To finish I added some Clear Raindrop Embellishments.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Holiday Penguins
Taylored Expressions Stamps - Seasonal Sprig
Distress Oxide Ink - Mermaid Lagoon, Faded Jeans
Copic Marker Pens
Watercolour Card
Raindrop Embellishments

Thank you all for joining me to day, I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails