Thursday 15 October 2020

Be Slothy

 Hi all! A lovely sunny day here, always makes me feel a bit happier! Today I have a fun card that I made using some new stamps from Time For Tea Designs...


I am loving Sloth Stamps at the moment. I also have some Christmas ones to use yet too. These ones are from the Time For Tea Be Slothy Stamp Set. I coloured them in with Copics and fussy cut them out. I created the background using my Creative Expressions Skinny Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I used my MFT Cloud Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink to create each of the circle background pieces. For the circle frames I used my MFT Die-namics Single Stitched Circle Frame Dies. To finish I added a couple of stamped sentiments which were included in the stamp set.

Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamp Set - Be Slothy
MFT Die-namics Dies - Single Stitched Circle Frames
MFT Stencils - Clouds
Creative Expressions Embossing Folder - Skinny Woodgrain
Distress Oxide Ink - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Kraft & White Card

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails