Friday 16 October 2020

Jolly Sloths

Hello crafty peeps! So sorry for the picture quality today I have tried so many times to have better lighting but it just won't play ball today. Anyway... I have another Sloth card to share, this time it's Christmas Sloths...

For this card I used one of the latest releases from Clearly Besotted Stamps called Eat, Snooze & Be Merry. I coloured all the images with my beloved Copics and cut them out. I created a subtle quick blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink - can you tell this is my fav colour yet? The sentiment I created using Mama Elephant Oh So Jolly Die. I added some glitter to the sentiment and also to some elements of the images. I also added some Glossy Aceents to the baubles. I finished by adding some Bubble Embellishments.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Eat, Snooze & Be Merry
Mama Elephant Dies - Oh So Jolly
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Clear
Bubbles Embellishments

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I will be back with more cards soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails