Friday 2 October 2020

Beyond Grateful For You

Good morning crafters. Another horrednous wet day here but of course it's perfect for hiding away in the craft room creating! Today I am sharing another Autumn card that I made with one my current favourite stamp sets...

For this card I used SugarPea Designs Stamps Hey Fall. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I blended Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmon & Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks to create the backrgound. I stamped some acorns onto some Kraft Card and die cut it with a large circle die. I used my Mama Elephant Winter Forest Cover Die to create the tree background and placed it behind the panel. The Hello sentiment is Birch Press Design Sugar Script Hello Die. I also added a stamped sentiment which is from MFT Kind Thanks Stamp Set. I just love these cute bears so much!

Supplies;
Sugar Pea Designs Stamps - Hey Fall
MFT Stamps - Kind Thanks
Mama Elephant Dies - Winter Forest Cover
Birch Press Designs - Sugar Script Big Hello
Distress Oxide Inks - Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries
Copic Markers
Kraft Card

Thank you for popping by to see my creation today. Have a fab weekend and I will see you all soon. Take care and stay safe.

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Stunning what adorable colours
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

MagsB said...

Awww, what an adorable card, Kitty! I love your autumnal colours!

love Mags B x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails