Monday 20 April 2020

You Are Amazing

Another sunny start to the week - let's hope it stays to help lift out mood as we start another three weeks in lock down. Today I have a cheerful card to share that I made over the weekend...
For this card I used some fabulous stamps from My Favorite Things (MFT Stamps) called Let's Stick Together. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. I added a subtle patterned background on kraft card using MFT Tiny Triangles Stencil and Tea Dye Distress Ink. I die cut the panel using Sunny Studio Circles Die to create the circle panels. I added some ombre cardstock behind each piece. I added a die cut sentiment using Pink Fresh Phrase Builder You Die Set - I really love this set and I need the other one! I created the you and are on the computer and printed them out. I finished by adding some Clear Raindrops from Lucy's Cards.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Let's Stick Together
MFT Stencil - Tiny Triangles
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - Phrase Builder You
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Lucy's Cards Little Things - Raindrops
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Ombre Card

Thank you once again for stopping by and checking our my latest creations. 
Have a great week!
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails