Tuesday 7 April 2020

Nurse Hero

So we are still in lock down in the UK and I am still happily crafting! Oh and stocking up on more craft supplies courtesy of my amazing husband! Th fabulous team at My Favorite Things have kindly released some of their Nurse and Doctor images as dig stamps! I love these and already have a couple in stamp form so it was great to get the others too. I made this one for my new next door neighbour who is a nurse in the hospital a&e department...
For this card I used the image from MFT Stamps which you can download for free here. I coloured the image with my lovely Copic Pens. I created the background using MFT English Brick Stencil with some Tea Dye Distress Oxide Ink. I added some strips of paper and used a Stitched Rectangle Die for the main panel to added some faux stitching. I added some Nuvo Drops to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Free Digi Stamps
MFT Dies - Stitched Rectangles
MFT Stencils - English Brick
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye
Copic Pens
Nuvo Drops

I will be back with more creations this week.
Stay safe during this time.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails