Thursday 2 April 2020

Purrfect Caticorn

Hi all,
Something colourful to share today. I loved so many of March MFT release, including the super cute unicorn cats. Here is my first card with those products...
For this card I used MFT Caticorn Stamp Set. I coloured my cat and cloud with Copic Pens. I created the background using MFT Cloud Edges Stencil along with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I used the MFT Straight Up Rainbow Die to create the rainbow and cloud. I cut the cloud from glitter card and mounted it onto foam for extra dimension. I added some adhesive pearls to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Caticorn
MFT Dies - Straight Up Rainbow
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Pens
Glitter Card
Coloured Card
Funky Foam
Adhesive Pearls

I will be back with more creations soon. I hope you are all keeping well during this time.
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails