Monday 6 April 2020

Happy Purrthday

I have had a busy weekend, lots of colouring and crafting so I do have lots to share over the next few days. Up today is a very busy cat card that I made using Heffy Doodle Stamps. I have had this set since I went to Make It Show in Feb. I'm so happy I finally got around to using it...
 
For this card I used Heffy Doodle Purrfect Day Stamp Set. I also used the dog from Yappy Happy Mail Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar and Tea Dye I gently went over with the pink ink onto a MFT Weave Stencil. The sentiments are also from the Purrfect Day stamp set.I added a Stitched Frame cut from white card and added some Clear Nuvo Drops.

Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Purrfect Day, Yappy Happy Mail
MFT Dies - Single Stitched Lin Frame Rectangles
MFT Stencils - Weave
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Tea Dye
Copic Marker Pens

I will be back soon with lots more creations.
Stay safe
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails