Wednesday 29 April 2020

Be Brave

It's a very wet weather day today, which is ok whilst we are still in lockdown. I have lots of tidying and sorting in my craft room to keep me busy. Today I am sharing a summery card I made using Clearly Besotted Stamps. I am so loving these at the moment...
For this card I used Clearly Besotted Parachuting Plushes. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I used Distress Oxide Salty Ocean to create the clouds along with my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil. I used Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border Die for the grass blending with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides. The fence die is Lawn Fawn Picket Fence. I also added a Lawn Fawn Stitched Frame Die. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Parachuting Plushies
Lawn Fawn Dies - Mushroom Border, Picket Fence, Stitched Rectangle Frames
MFT Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Marker Pens
Kraft Card

Thank you for stopping by, stay safe and stay home!
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails