Thursday 9 April 2020

Anteater Birthday

It's another lovely and sunny day here today. I am finding that it's almost too bright to take decent photos of my cards at the moment - particularly if they have a lot of white on them. Sorry for the not great photo, but hopefully you can still see the design it's a clean and simple one...
For this card I used some super cute stamps from last months release at Clearly Besotted. How cute are those anteaters? They are from the Anteater Antics Stamp Set. The flowers are a border from the Garden Plushies Stamp Set. I coloured them all with Copic Pens and cut them out. I gently blended some Distress Oxide Ink in Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass colours. The sentiment which is also by Clearly Besotted is from the Says It All Again Stamp Set.

I will be back very soon :)
Stay safe and well.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails