Thursday 16 April 2020

Make A Wish

Hi all,
Hope you all had a lovely Easter and enjoyed the sun - well as much as you can under the current circumstances. I've still been creating when I can an even creating with my daughter. I whipped up a quick card using some super cute giraffes...
For this card I used Clearly Besotted Stand Tall Stamps. They were such a bargain in their sale - under £3! I coloured them all with Copics and fussy cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks in Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I added some subtle dots to the top using MFT Confetti Stencil and die cut with a rectangle. The sentiment is Hello Bluebird Make A Wish Die that I layered up a few times.
Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Stand Tall
Hello Bluebird Dies - Make A Wish
MFT Stencils - Confetti
MFT Dies - Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Thank you for stopping by today and stay safe. 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails