Tuesday 7 February 2023

Dandelion Wishes

Good morning lovely crafters. I have been so busy behind the scenes I haven't actually had any cards to share with you - alas I will do soon! As the new issue of Crafts Beautiful is out I thought I would share one of my cards that feature in it...

I actually made this back in early November and I remember thinking it was so nice making a spring card as I had been making Christmas cards for so long! So for this cute scene I used Clearly Besotted Wonderful Wishes Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple sky scene background using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil & Mermaid Lagoon Ink. I then created some hills using my Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies along with Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron & Rustic Wilderness Inks. I did the same for the front panel I just die cut it with one of the grass dies instead. To create the fence I used my SugarPea Designs Picket Fence which I cut from white card. I added a stamped and layered sentiment and fixed all the images in place with foam pads.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Wonderful Wishes
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Slimline Hillside Scene
SugarPea Designs Dies - Picked Fence
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Copic Pens


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back as soon as I can with more cards. It's been a busy time doing charity cards - but I am almost there!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails