Monday 27 February 2023

Clearly Besotted March Teasers - Day Three Sweet Birthday

Hi crafters and welcome to another day of Clearly Besotted March Release Teasers, only a few more to go and you will be able to order the fabby new releases! Today I am sharing a simple shaker card featuring adorable critters with ice cream sundaes...

How cute are they?! These sweeties are from the new Clearly Besotted Sundae Funday Stamp Set which is packed full of fun critters and sentiments. I coloured mine with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a blended background using Picked Raspberry Oxide Ink. I used a poloroid shape to create the shaker window and added sequins into it. I added some striped card cut into a washi tape style. I finished by added a stamped and layered sentiment along with some clear bubbles.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Sundae Funday
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Memory Keeping Essentials
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry
Copic Markers
Striped Paper
Clear Bubbles


Thank you for checking out my creation today. As always make sure you head over to the Clearly Beostted Blog to find today's teasers and more inspiration using the upcoming release stamp sets. I will be back tomorrow with my fourth card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails