Saturday 25 February 2023

Clearly Besotted March Teasers - Day One Beary Bee-utiful

Good morning crafty friends. Can you believe it is almost March? That means it's time for the Clearly Besotted March Release Teasers! I am thrilled to be joining the amazing team again and can't wait to share my creations with these fabulous stamps. Here is my card for day one...

I created a fun spring/summer sweet scene using the new Clearly Besotted Let's Bee Friends Stamp Set. I stamped the images, cut around them and coloured them with Copics. I created a simple sky background using a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink with my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil. I blended Rustic Wilderness & Mowed Lawn onto white card and die cut it using my grass die from my Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I die cut the panel using the wavy stitched rectangle from the Mama Elephant Mod Heart Die Set and fixed it onto a card blank. I stamped the sentiment and mounted it onto card. I added all the images onto the card with foam pads and added a few bubble embellishments to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Let's Bee Friends
Mama Elephant Dies - Mod Heart
Time For Tea Design Dies - Slimline Hillside Scene
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Bubble Embellishments


The March release stamps will be available at Clearly Besotted on 1st March 8pm GMT.

Thank you for checking out my creation today. Do make sure you head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog to see more previews of the new release and more ideas from the design team. I will be back tomorrow with my card for Day 2.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails