Tuesday 28 February 2023

Clearly Besotted March Teasers - Day Four Ice Cream Balloon Buddies

Hi lovely crafty friends. Today is Day 4 of the March Release Teasers from Clearly Besotted. For my card today I created a simple mini slimline card featuring these new super cute ice cream balloon buddies...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Balloon Bunch Treats Stamp Set. I stamped the images, cut them out and coloured them with my beloved Copic Pens. I created a simple rainbow sky effect background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil along with lots of Distress Oxide Inks. I used the sentiment from the same stamp set and mounted it onto lilac card. I added it and the images to the card with foam pads and finished by adding some sequins.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Balloon Bunch Treats
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina, Shaded Lilac
Copic Pens
Sequins


Thank you once again for checking out my creation today. Do head over to the main Clearly Besotted Blog where you will find lots more inspiration and links to all the DT members creations. I will be back tomorrow with my final card then you will be able to purchase the new releases from 8pm GMT on the Clearly Besotted wesbite.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails