Wednesday 1 February 2023

Clearly Besotted February Teasers - Day Five Thanks A Bunch

Good morning and welcome Day Five of the Clearly Besotted February Release Teasers. Today is release day! You will be able to purchase all the new releases tonight at 8pm GMT, more info below but for now here is my card...

How adorable are all of those chicks with flowers, I just love this set! I used the new Clearly Besotted Oops A Daisy Stamp Set for all the images. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. As I loved these images I wanted to use lots of them so I put them onto a pop up box card. I used the MFT Outside The Box Level Up Dies to create the shape. I used my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Ink to create the sky background. I used my MFT Outside The Box Grass Dies along with  Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Inks to create the grass panels. I added a stamped sentiment from the same stamp set onto the front panel on the box.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Oops A Daisy
My Favorite Things Dies - Outside The Box Level Up, Outside The Box Grass
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. The whole release will be available tonight at Clearly Besotted 8pm GMT. So set your alarms - you don't want to miss this one!! Don't forget to hop over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for the final teasers & more inspiration. I'd also like to thank the whole team for having me Guest Design again - you gals rock!!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails