Sunday 26 February 2023

Clearly Besotted March Teasers - Day Two Birthday Flowers

Good morning and welcome to Day 2 of the Clearly Besotted Teasers. For today's card I kept the design super simple to show off the super cute new images, how adorable is that little monkey....

For this card I used the new Clearly Besotted Blowing Balloons. I love how with this set you can make them look like balloons or just funky flowers - so fun! I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple subtle blended background using Salvaged Patina Oxide Ink then added a s trip of striped paper and slither of card. I stamped the sentiment from the same set onto card and fixed it onto the card along with images using foam tape. I added a few gems to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blowing Balloons
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Striped Paper
Gems


Thankn you once again for poppig by to see my card, I will be back tomorrow with my next card for the teasers. Don't forget to head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more previews and see designs from the whole team.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails