Wednesday 31 August 2022

Thanks For Being You

Hello crafty friends! I'm back today to share another of my Autumn/Fall themed cards that features super critters from Lawn Fawn...

I love these little cute squirrels, just look at their faces!! I used Lawn Fawn Let's Go Nuts Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background panel by blending Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey & Fossilized Amber. I blended Crushed Olive onto a strip of card then die cut it using my grass die from the Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I used the Lawn Fawn Acorn House Die with card and layered all the pieces together. I added a touch of ink around the edges. I added everything onto the card with foam pads. I use the Scripty Autumn Sentiments Stamps & Dies for the sentiments and added them onto the card.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Let's Go Nuts, Scripty Autumn Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Dies - Scripty Autumn Sentiments, Acorn House
Time For Tea Dies - Slimline Hillside Scenes
Distress Oxide Inks - Crushed Olive, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with another!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails