Tuesday 30 August 2022

Happy

Good morning fellow crafters! I hope you all had a fun bank holiday - lovely sunny weather here for us this time. I thought I would share my third and final card from my 'One Layer' project, it's nice and bright - the perfect start to the day...

For this card I used my Altenew Sketched Lines Stencil to create the background. I created a rainbow effect with the stencil using the following Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Fossilized Amber & Abandoned Coral. I used Altenew Mega Brush Alpha Stamps to create the Happy sentiment. I also added a printed sentiment to finish. This one was also featured in Crafts Beautiful.


Supplies;
Altenew Stamps - Mega Brush Alpha
Altenew Stencils - Sketched Lines
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral
Printed Sentiment


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails