Tuesday 16 August 2022

Hello Sunshine

Hello crafty friends. Well after a insanely few days of super hot sun, it is nice to get back into my craft room now it's not a sauna! Today I am sharing a quick card featuring some cute flamingos...

This card was actualy featured in PaperCrafter Magazine. It was made using the fabulous free digi stamps from Clearly Besotted that you can get with the magazine. I started off by creating a subtle blended background. I used Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink along with my blender brushes. I added a hand-drawn frame with a fine line pen. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel using Reverse Confetti Lovely Day Sentiment Stamps. I printed and cut out the flamingo image. I coloured it with Copics and popped it on with foam pads. I finished by added a few clear gems.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Flamingo Digi Stamps
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Lovely Day
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Clear Gems


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back very soon with more creations - especially now it's a little cooler!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails