Wednesday 17 August 2022

Magical Pop Up

Hello crafters. Today I am sharing a fun pop up card featuring some Unicorns from Lawn Fawn. This one was featured in Making Cards Magazine a while ago but I only just realised I hadn't shared it yet! So here it is...


I loved creating pop up cards - they are just so fun and different too! For this card I used the Lawn Fawn Pop Up Platform to create the shape from lilac card. I used the dies to create the front and side patterned panels and mounted them onto white card. I used Lawn Fawn Unicorn Picnic Stamps and coloured them all with Copics. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Rainbow Die to create a pastel rainbow and I also used some of the clouds too. I added the sentiment to the front of the box which is also from the same stamp set.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Lawn Fawn Unicorn Picnic
Lawn Fawn Dies - Pop Up Platform, Stitched Rainbow
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Patterned Paper


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I will be back very soon with another creation. Have a great day filled with crafty-ness!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails